Revit Technician – (5+ years):
If you do not have a CV prepared at this time, please don’t hesitate to call Caroline to discuss this role
- Revit Technician required to join an Irish owned, award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy.
- The successful Revit Technician can either work remotely in Ireland or be based in either their Dublin, Cork or the west of Ireland.
- You will work on a range of highly challenging projects for both the private and public sectors. These include a range of Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Retail, Institutional and Mixed use developments.
- The successful Revit Technician will work as part of a team with excellent support and mentoring.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a fulfilling career, and employees are well rewarded for their hard work.
- I have worked with this company for over 20 years and above all it is the people who make this company the best to work for.
- Revit Technician with a minimum of 5 years+ experience working on building projects ideally in Ireland.
- Ideally be proficient in Revit.
- The successful Revit Technician must be fluent in English and ideally be working in Ireland or the UK in a similar role.
- Salary €50K – €65K+ doe.
- Relocation allowance for Irish candidates wishing to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Dublin office beside Luas
- Remote working within Ireland
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Revit Technician who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.