Revit Technician (5+ years):
Revit / BIM Technician (Structural engineering) required to join one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies. The successful Revit / BIM Technician will work on a range of projects for Blue chip clients. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients:
- Our client is one of the main consultants for Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and all the main local authorities around Ireland.
- Numerous developments in Cork (Greenways; Road Improvement Schemes, Infrastructure projects).
- Various CBC projects.
- Various Water supply schemes.
- €100m Mixed Use development – 18 storeys.
- €150m Mixed Use development – up to 18 storeys.
- €70m High Density Residential Development – 14 stories.
- €80m High Density residential Development.
- €90m Mixed Use Development – 20 stories.
- The successful Revit / BIM Technician should have 5+ years experience in steel and concrete building structures, within a consultancy environment in Ireland or the UK.
- Revit Technician with 5 years Revit modelling of medium to large projects in an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Be working towards BIM Level 2.
- Strong Revit and Autocad experience essential.
- Salary circa €55K-€65k+ doe.
- Detailed benefits package.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme.
If you are a Revit Technician / BIM Technician / Structural Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.