Assistant Resident Engineer with 2-5 years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy. This role will involve working on a project for the N24 national road and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Assistant Resident Engineer will support the Resident Engineering staff in day to day activities on site.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team and shall work on roads/civils infrastructure projects.
- As Assistant Resident Engineer you will be involved in supporting the Resident Engineering staff on the N24 Project.
- Collaborate with engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time.
- You will assist in administering contracts using the Public Works form of contracts.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Assistant Resident Engineer should have 2-5 years’ experience in construction/site supervision of Road and Bridge projects.
- You must have a car & hold a clean driving licence.
- The successful Assistant Resident Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k – €55k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Assistant Resident Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland. 15767