As small architectural practice in south Dublin is growing the team and they have an immediate requirement for an experienced RIAI Registered Architect.
The ideal Architect will have 5-10 years’ industry experience and will join the team where they will initially work on educational, commercial, and conservation projects across Ireland.
This multi awarding winning practice have been established over 30 years and they have a strong reputation for delivering high-end design across a range of educational, commercial, and healthcare projects. They have invested heavily in Revit and all projects are now developed using the latest technologies.
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect
- 5-10 years’ post-graduate experience working within an architectural design office
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Project experience should include a range of healthcare, educational or commercial projects
- Full understanding and experience working within the current building regulations is important
- Proven success taking projects from inception to completion
- Good experience gained on site
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Good design skills along with a creative flair
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- €45k-€55k depending on experience
- Dublin city centre (South)
If you are a qualified Architect or Graduate Architect with local knowledge and experience and you are interested in this opportunity or other job opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further information.