A busy architectural practice in South Dublin have an immediate requirement for an experienced RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect to join the team and take the lead on educational and healthcare projects.
The ideal Architect will have circa 10 years’ post graduate experience, be fully conversant with current industry regulations, have a good level of proficiency using Revit and proven success delivering projects through to completion while leading a small team. This is a busy practice offering hybrid working and in addition to healthcare and educational works, they are also involved in commercial, leisure, residential and conservation developments.
This multi awarding winning practice are synonymous for delivering high-end design across all their work.
All projects delivering through Revit.
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect
- 10 circa post-graduate experience working within an architectural design office or multidisciplinary organisation
- Previous success managing projects in line with current regulations is essential
- Project experience should include a range of healthcare, educational or commercial projects
- Proven success taking projects from inception to completion
- Good design and technical understanding
- Full knowledge of current building and planning regulations is important
- Recent experience gained on site
- Proficiency in Revit is preferred
- Good design skills along with a creative flair
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- €60k€70k depending on experience
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a qualified Architect or Graduate Architect with local knowledge and experience and you are interested in this opportunity or other job opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further information.