RC Frame Foreman required for leading Frame Contractor to work on a large-scale development in South Dublin. This is an excellent role with a great company who have a strong pipeline of work for the next 2 years. This role will suit the RC Frame Foreman who has worked on large scale concrete frame projects in the past in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have worked on large scale RC Frame building projects previously
- Experience organising labour and sub-contractors
- 5 years’ experience in a foreman’s position (RC Frame projects)
- Strong RC Frame build experience is essential
- Coordinate cranes, deliveries and logistics on site
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Benefits package.
If you are a RC Frame Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.