Working Foreman required for leading well established Main Building Contractor to work large scale project in North Kildare. Our client is ideally looking for a Foreman coming from a carpentry background who is interested a busy hands-on role. The successful Foreman will be working on this specific project for nearly 3 years and will have great opportunity to progress within the company.
- Manage subcontractors
- Managing construction team
- Managing programme
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing health and safety on Site
- Trade background preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- €60k -€70k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Working Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.