A leading Irish owned construction consultancy have an immediate requirement for Quantity Surveyors with 3 years+ experience to join the team. They provide a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all types of projects. Due to an increase in projects, they are expanding their team in Dublin west and are seeking to add intermediate and senior level Quantity Surveyors to the team.
The successful Quantity Surveyors will join an established team based in Dublin west and manage a range of Data centre projects both in Ireland and internationally. Previous data centre experience is essential and some travel within Europe will be required.
The ideal Quantity Surveyors will be highly motivated, ambitious, personable with previous post contract experience. Good reporting, communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment along with good IT proficiency are essential.
Minimum requirements and experience:
- Must hold eligibility to work and live in Ireland
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Project experience should include some data centre project work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational skills
- Post contract experience including interim recommendations, cost reporting, administration, valuations, client meetings, final account reconciliations etc.
- As part of the Senior level roles, duties such as taking responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
Successful candidates must be commercially aware, flexible and have ambition to progress within the company where they will receive genuine opportunities for career progression and ongoing CPD.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor with data centre project experience, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.