Quantity Surveyor (Senior) – 13263
We are currently recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in the Dublin. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- A relevant third level degree qualification in quantity surveying or building services.
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role specifically on mechanical and electrical projects.
- Data centre experience is beneficial.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law
- A proven track record in customer relationship development
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary circa €65 – €75K – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.