A top tier M&E contractor is currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor (M&E) for projects based in Dublin. This contractor works on multiple projects across multiple sectors including: Commercial, Industrial, Life Science & Technology, Healthcare, Building Services and Residential sectors. They also invest heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to management.
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate remeasure, site variations, dayworks or claims.
- Procurement – operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor (M&E) will manage and forecast the turnover and cash flow of the projects.
- Review and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate & reliable reporting.
- Provide data analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme / Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- To ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Academically (Degree) qualified in either Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Engineering
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a M&E Quantity Surveying role in a Construction/Engineering business
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Salary circa 70 – 80K
- 21 days annual leave
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Strong benefits package.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor (M&E) considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion 0860351825. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.