An international project management and construction cost consultancy, who provide a full range of management and specialist services spanning the entire capital project lifecycle are seeking to recruit a Senior level Quantity Surveyor / Associate level to join the growing team. Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, data centres, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will hold a degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, preferably holding Chartered status and have in excess of 8 years’ industry experience, preferably within a PQS firm, although other backgrounds will be considered. They will take manage a small team and take the lead on a range of project including Residential, Leisure, Commercial and public work contracts.
In addition to an excellent salary and generous benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Holding Chartered membership to SCSI or RICS, or working towards it
- 8 years’ + industry experience, preferably some of which was gained within a PQS consultancy
- Proven success leading a small team
- Project experience should include a range of medium and largescale projects across residential, commercial, leisure
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary + superb benefits
- 27 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- Educational Assistance
- Phone & Laptop
Location: Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join an industry leading company, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.