Quantity Surveyor required by an M&E Contractor in Waterford to support business growth. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have over 3 years’ experience and provide support to a range of projects and report to the Cost Manager.
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts and cost reporting
- Manage commercial aspects through lifecycle of projects.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis
- Manage project cashflow
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client
- Provide monthly valuations and certs
- Agree final accounts
- A relevant degree
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Capability to develop key customer relationships
- Capability to commercially manage several projects concurrently
- Experience within pharmaceuticals is an advantage but not essential
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law
- Salary circa €55 – €65K Doe
- Annual Bonus
- Detailed benefits package available on application
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.