My client, one of Ireland’s leading Civil Engineering contractors are now searching for a Quantity Surveyor from Intermediate to Senior level to work on large scale projects in the Leinster Region from a base in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
- Quantity Surveying
- Cost Analysis & Reporting.
- Progress Claims.
- Must have a Construction or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent,
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge,
- techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Ability co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
- An understanding and experience of construction procedures, methodology & specifications is essential.
- Salary €50k – €70k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.