A leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based In Waterford, have a new opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / PQS to join their team.
They provide a full range of planning, design, construction and project management to clients both in Ireland and internationally across a wide-ranging project portfolio.
This progressive organisation is unique in the way they work; they offer a collaborative environment where the employees are valued and nurtured. Along with an excellent salary and benefits package, they offer a fantastic mentoring and support to ensure career progression and promotional opportunities to the successful Quantity Surveyor.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is keen to join an industry leading organisation and gain hands-on experience managing projects and meeting clients.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor should have:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 3 years’ experience within a consultancy environment
- Project experience should include healthcare, food and beverage, manufacturing or industrial developments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience liaising with contractors, sub-contractors and clients
- Team player
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual who is committed to delivering an excellent standard of work
Salary & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary on offer along with tailored benefits, some of which include:
- 21 days holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Life Assurance
- Professional membership subscriptions
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor interested in working in the South of Ireland and meet the criteria above, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details