A busy project management and construction cost consultancy in South Dublin are recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor / PQS to join the team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager to deliver the project on time, within budget and completed to the highest standard. They are currently working on many of the iconic developments shaping Dublin across retail, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, leisure and healthcare for public and private sector clients.
The Quantity Surveyor will ideally be qualified to degree level and have a minimum of 5 years quantity surveying experience within a consultancy environment, where they will join a dynamic team of QS’s and PM’s to deliver projects to plan. In return they will be offered an excellent salary, career progression and full support to complete Charter-ship of further professional development.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar
- Ideally 5 years’ experience within a cost consultancy of multidisciplinary organisation
- Thorough understanding of the Irish construction industry
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work to clients
- EU passport holder as work permits will not be provided
- Excellent salary
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor with the above experience holding an EU passport who can deliver projects to the highest level, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.