An ambitious Quantity Surveyor with circa 2-4 years’ experience is required by a leading construction cost consultancy in the heart of Dublin city. They have a wide project portfolio which includes a range of residential, mixed-use, commercial, educational, data centres and leisure developments of varying scales.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work a range of commercial fit outs and office, social housing, retail, and leisure projects. Other duties include preparing schedules, valuations, variations, financial reports, pre and post contract commercial management and ensuring records and all documentation are in line with company policies as part of an established team.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally 2-4 years’ post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor, some of which must have been gained in a consultancy environment
- A minimum of 12 months experience must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Good contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms
- Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement
- Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit and ideally be currently based in Ireland
- €40k-€55k depending on experience
- Superb benefits package which includes gym membership, professional subscription, subsidised healthcare and pension contributions
- Excellent career prospects and CPD development
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor or Chartered Quantity Surveyor interested in career opportunities in Dublin, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.