Quantity Surveyor required for a leading developer for projects in North Dublin. Our client has a great reputation in the industry and has a strong pipeline of works in Dublin and across the country. The successful Senior QS will have responsibility for 2-3 projects and report to the commercial director. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience in quantity surveying experience with a main building contractor or developer and have at least 1 year’s residential experience.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with wide variety of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Displays high capability of extracting quantities from drawings and issuing enquiries to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that accurate quotations are received within specified time frames
- Displays through understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide and explain accurate reporting.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts, and cost reporting
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
- Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision. Must be highly flexible with a high-level commitment to success.
- Excellent salary circa €85k – €100K
- Top benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.