A very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager for a large Mechanical and Electrical project in Kildare. This contractor manages a range of complex engineering projects including Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services, Healthcare & Building Services. This contractor invests heavily in training, providing a brilliant opportunity for career progression.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Work with package leads to ensure that systems can be tested and handed over ahead of the published schedule needs.
- Ensuring the site is a safe working environment for all employees.
- Delivering incident and injury free project.
- Act as a role model to your team members ensuring they are all working in a safe manor.
- Develop innovative solutions to enhance QA impact on the project.
- Liaise directly with the client for all QA/QC matters for the project duration.
- Preparation of weekly QA reports from inspections, non-conformance and actions.
- Effectively communicate project QA indicators to all levels of management and project stakeholders.
- Set up test packs.
- Obtain regular feedback from all staff to help provide recommendations for quality improvements.
- Streamline and standardise the QA procedures and reporting metrics.
- Forecast staff requirements and constraints.
- Frequent reviews of QA team members.
- Ensure easy access of QA systems online so that all staff can find them.
- Hold a primary or master’s degree in QA/QC or an equivalent discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably with an M&E Contractor
- Mechanical & Electrical services background preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and a proven track record managing a successful and productive team.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- The successful candidate must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €65,000 – €75,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Quality Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.