Project Planner – 13767
We are currently recruiting a Senior Project Planner to work for a leading Mechanical Engineering contractor to work across their projects in Cork, Dublin and Europe. This role could be based out of their Cork office but could also be completed remotely for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Semi-Conductor facility – €10M – €60M
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6 or ASTA Power Project.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the project team.
- A relevant third level degree or Mechanical trade qualification.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role specifically on mechanical piping projects.
- Pharmaceutical and Process Piping experience is essential.
- Experience with Mechanical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge.
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary circa €85,000 to €95,000 DOE
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.