Project Manager required for an award winning Top Tier Main Building Contractor, to work on a new large scale development in Dublin 2. The company employ a dedicated team of highly educated and experienced professional’s, whose individual expertise are supported through the company’s integrated quality management structure. The project Manager would be based on a new €200M mixed use development project in Dublin 2 for an industry leading blue chip client.
For a confidential discussion, contact Keith Conlon.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Construction Director.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 7 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be commercially aware.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Salary €80K – €90K.
- Company car / car allowance.
- Benefits package.
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.