Project Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a hotel project in South Dublin. Our client is one of the top construction companies in Ireland and have experience in commercial, industrial, hotel & leisure, educational, residential, and healthcare projects. This role would suit the PM who has experience on similar sized projects in Ireland or the UK. The successful Project Manager will report to the Contracts Manager and be responsible for the entire site team and delivery of this specific project.
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming
- Experience in commercial, residential, and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €75-85k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Excellent career prospects / Career Development
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.