Project Manager (Fit-out) required for a Main Building Contractor to work on a large project just starting in Dublin. The successful Project Manager will have strong Management experience in the fit-out stages of projects and a strong track record in delivering projects from start to finish.
- The successful Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- Managed projects €10m + in value.
- The successful Project Manager must have at least 10 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage all trades on site
- Ability to manage a team
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary circa €85-95K
- Strong Benefits package
- Company vehicle
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.