One of our clients, an industry leader in the Water Sector are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team to assist with water main testing works nationwide. The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of Site Works and be able to review and understand Site Drawings, especially water mains and the associated fittings. The position would be office based but may require some site visits. Training on all procedures will be provided.
- Managing various projects and communicating via phone and e-mail
- Scheduling works for technicians through a database
- Communicating with contractors in advance of works to ensure site setup is correct.
- Compiling method statements, risk assessments and labelled drawings for works
- Managing our various Technicians and Communicating with them on site setup, technical queries, day to day tasks.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding water samples, Collections & Results
- Reviewing and Authorizing testing reports/results before they are sent to clients
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding quotations, pricing documents and invoices.
- Managing a team testing technician’s
- Maintenance and ordering of equipment and consumable items
- Previous experience of Project Management, managing crews/service technicians and scheduling works.
- Previous experience working in the construction or water industry would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent spoken and written English
- 2-3 years minimum project management experience
- Safepass and Manual Handling required.
- Must hold a Full Driving License.
- Salary circa €50k – €60k DOE
- Company Car
- Company Phone, Laptop etc.
- Flexible Working Options
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.