Mechanical Project Manager is needed to join a well-established and progressive mechanical and electrical contractor in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Project Manager will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. This company has a strong order of books through 2021.
- Student Accommodation – €30Mil to €50Mil
- Residential- Apartments – €10Mil to €60Mil
- Commercial fit out
- Management of a multidiscipline team on both large and medium sized projects
- Overseeing multiple projects to ensure high quality installation
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues
- Programming, planning and reporting of all project management activities
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off mechanical installation
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Required
- Minimum of 4 years of Mechanical project management experience.
- Strong knowledge of MEP, including HVAC and Building services design.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) knowledge will be advantageous.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large and medium projects
- €60,000 to €70,000 – dependent on experience
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Bike to work scheme
- Free parking
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.