Senior Project Manager required for a leading developer to work for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor and oversee 2 large scale building projects in Central Dublin – Apartments and Mixed-use Developments. Our client has a strong pipeline of work and has an excellent reputation working on some of the largest and most iconic projects in the Dublin area. This role would suit the Senior Project Manager who has experience running large apartment projects in Ireland or the UK previously. The successful Senior Project Manager will report to a company director and have full responsibility for these 2 projects.
- Degree Qualified
- Previous experience delivering large building projects in Ireland or the UK
- Minimum 7 years’ main contractor experience in UK or Ireland at Snr PM or Contracts Manager level
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming.
- Circa €100 to €120k (DOE)
- Company Pension
- Excellent career prospects / Career Development
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Senior Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.