Project Director required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area or oversee one very large-scale development. This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another Main Building Contractor (large building project experience required) who is ready to take the next step to director level. Our client has a wide range of building projects in the pipeline in both the private and public sectors and is confident moving into 2021.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects or one large development.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Must be degree qualified
- 10+ years’ experience working with Main Building Contractors in Ireland or the UK
- Have worked as a Contracts Manager previously or a Senior Project Manager in Ireland or UK previously
- Proven track record of managing building projects valued above €10m
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €140k -€150k (DOE)
- Excellent benefit package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.