A design led architectural practice with numerous commendations and awards, are seeking to recruit an experienced Architect to join their growing team. The successful Project Architect will join a well-respected practice with a varied range of projects across commercial, leisure, healthcare, residential, hospitality, retail and workplace design.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and highly rewarded with a generous benefits package.
The ideal Architect should have a minimum of 3 -7 years post-graduate experience, proven success leading projects in line with current industry regulations and excellent communication and project coordinating skills.
- Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA or working towards Registration
- At least 3 years’+ post-graduate experience
- Project experience should include medium to large scale projects across a commercial, residential, healthcare or mixed-use developments
- Working knowledge and experience of current building and planning legislation
- Proven success delivering projects on site
- Strong client liaison skills
- Good design and technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Life Assurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Graduate Architect or Registered Architect interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.