A medium sized award-winning architectural practice in Dublin is currently recruiting a Project Architect or Senior Architect with 5 years’ post graduate experience to take the lead on residential and commercial projects.
The successful Architect will join an industry leading practice with a broad project portfolio which includes commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, and conservation developments.
Due to newly acquired projects they have a new opportunity for a Registered Architect to join the team and manage a range of residential and commercial developments. They are a progressive company offering a vibrant, design led, studio-based environment using BIM on all projects.
*In the current climate interviews will be held online*
The ideal Architect will be:
- A qualified Architect preferably holding professional membership to RIAI
- Proven success delivering projects in Ireland or the UK
- Good knowledge and understanding of current building legislation
- Previous experience managing projects, assisting junior team members, and liaising with all stakeholders
- Experience in Revit desired, but not essential
- Previous experience on residential, educational, or commercial projects
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- €Neg. depending on experience
- 5 hours
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architect and you meet the criteria above, please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.