Principle Mechanical Engineer – Critical Systems: Job ID: 12727
A Principle Mechanical Engineer with Critical Systems experience is required for a multi-award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. The successful Principle Mechanical Engineer must have strong Data Centre design experience and will work on some of the most exciting critical systems / data centre projects in Europe.
- Data Centres – €5Mil to €300Mil
- Some Commercial
- Some Pharmaceutical
- Work as part of an established team of expert engineers, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines
- Prepare scheme and detailed mechanical system engineering designs (including ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, water treatment) for major data centre and other critical systems projects.
- Collaborating and liaising with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the projects
- The role will involve working mostly on data centre projects ranging from plant upgrades through to 100MW+ hyperscale projects.
- Minimum level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- 10 to 12 years of Mechanical Building Services design experience – less experienced candidates may also be considered if they have a really strong background in Data Centre design
- Building Services design of data centres and or critical systems is essential
- Chartership or working towards chartership will be a distinct advantage
- Experience working with design software including CYMAP and/or Hevacomp
- Credible track record in the concept design and delivery of multiple largescale critical infrastructure projects
- Able to build client rapport in an advisory capacity, whilst broadening relationships and identifying new project and service opportunities
- €60,000 to €70,000 – DOE
- 20 days annual leave – this will increase with time served
- Flexi work hours
- Gym membership scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- Outstanding Career Progression Potential
If you are a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please submit your CV now to Jennie Hoare. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.