*Excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 10 -15 years’ experience*
Chartered Civil & Structural Engineer with 10 – 15 years’ experience, required to join a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin. As Principal Engineer you will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion, working closely with clients, and for leading a team of approximately 10 engineering staff.
- The successful Chartered Civil & Structural Engineer will be responsible for leading a team of 6 engineers and 4 technicians.
- You will be responsible for the design and management of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of junior engineers, graduates and technicians.
- This is a client facing role and the ideal Structural Engineer will have experience working closely with clients on a variety of projects in Ireland or the UK.
- This role will suit a Senior Structural Engineer who is positive, approachable, and well-motivated.
- You will report to a superb IStructE Director who will provide excellent support.
- The successful Chartered Engineer will work mainly on structural engineering projects ranging in complexity, including educational, healthcare, datacenters, industrial and residential.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- Should be Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- Ideally be IStructE or ambitious to become IStructE.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with 8-15 years’ experience in the structural engineering design.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have at least 8 years’ of experience in the design of building projects using Eurocodes.
- Must have experience in the design and management of both concrete and structural steel projects.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €65k – €75k+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Remote working possible
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer / Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.