CAD/BIM Technician (M&E) required to join a progressive and fast paced multi-discipline consultancy based in their Waterford office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some exciting projects in various sectors including renewable energy, food and dairy and healthcare. This role would suit a CAD/BIM Technician who has experience with both mechanical and electrical experience.
- Follow CAD/BIM content standards and development procedures.
- CAD/BIM MEP Modelling across Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Using Revit MEP for drawing production including General Arrangements, Sections and Detail Views.
- Run clash detection on models and generate clash detection reports.
- Resolve clashes across Mechanical and Electrical Services using Revit software.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Building Information Modelling.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design from city & guilds or equivalent.
- The successful Technician must have at least 3 years post graduate experience preferably within a consultancy.
- Experience in both mechanical and electrical design.
- Must have experience using Revit.
- Salary: €40k – €50k – doe.
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible working hours
For more information on this role please contact Leah on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.