MEP Lead required to join one of Europe’s leading contractors on a Data Centre project in Dublin. Reporting directly into the Project Manager, the successful MEP Lead can either be Electrical or Mechanical bias and will be responsible for managing a multidisciplined team of engineers ensuring delivery of the MEP element of the project.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Responsible for the delivery of full MEP packages on the project.
- Managing a team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Oversee the highest quality of Health and Safety.
- Proposing value engineering suggestions to improve efficiency in every all areas (cost, time, specification and quality).
- Coordinate and liaise with in house staff and sub-contractors to ensure every party is working to the same accurate information to help ensure a smooth and timely project delivery.
- Maintain good working relationships with the commercial department and display good commercial awareness.
- Monitor all aspects relating to the MEP construction including quality of work and materials.
- Review all drawings and specifications to ensure any errors or omissions are communicated to the design teams prior to the work starting.
- Lead and motivate the entire MEP team.
- Forward planning of labour resources and materials to limit project down time.
- A Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering is essential.
- 4+ Years’ experience in a similar role leading MEP Teams on large projects is essential.
- Strong commercial awareness is essential.
- Strong procurement experience is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- The successful MEP Lead must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Salary circa €95,000 to €120,000 DOE
- Group healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an MEP Lead who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2