Mechanical Supervisor is needed to join one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractors in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Supervisor is being recruited for a large-scale commercial project in Dublin.
- The successful Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for the coordinating and planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Prepare relevant reports
- Reporting on progress
- A strong trade background with clear progression to a supervisory position
- Minimum 3+ years mechanical supervisor experience, preferably for a services contractor.
- The successful Mechanical supervisor will have a proven record of co-coordinating and managing large projects
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Fluent English and flexible to travel
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience of working on commercial projects is essential.
- €60k – €70k DOE
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Regular Company Social Events
- Excellent Company Culture
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
If you are a Mechanical Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.