Mechanical Supervisor with 8+ years’ experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on large scale residential apartment blocks and housing. The successful Mechanical supervisor will have a proven track record of delivering projects from inception to final handover and will report to the Contracts Manager.
- Coordinating and Planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Prepare relevant reports
- Reporting on progress
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience, a trade background is also an advantage.
- 8+ years previous experience in gained within a mechanical or building services environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Europe.
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing large projects
- A minimum of 3 years in a Supervision role
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Fluent English and flexible to travel
- Strong Mechanical experience
- Salary circa €60 – €70K DOE
- Group Healthcare scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- 21 Days Annual Leave
If you are a Mechanical Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.