Mechanical Site Foreman required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical contractor in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly into the Project Manager and will be working on a range of projects including Office Blocks, Schools and commercial. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Liaise directly with the Project Manager reporting back on construction stages.
- Overseeing the mechanical installation to ensure high quality installation.
- Manage material orders, deliveries and distribution on site.
- Supervise and allocate work to sub-contractors.
- Ensure EHS compliance for all sub-contractors under supervision.
- Attend meetings with the Project Manager to discuss project programme.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of mechanical activities.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- A trade background in Plumbing would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Proven track record of having supervised teams on small to medium sized projects.
- The successful Mechanical Site Foreman must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €58,000 to €63,000 DOE
- Fully Expensed Company vehicle
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Mechanical Site Foreman is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.