Mechanical Site Engineer required to join a Mechanical contractor in Dublin. The successful Mechanical site Engineer will be Degree Qualified with experience within the process industry in piping fabrication installation and testing.
- Ensure works are carried out safely to industry, site and client specific safety requirements, generating RAMS/Method Statements and liaising with client representatives
- Liaise with workshops on prefabrication and co-ordinate the works
- Review of designs and ensuring there are no constructability issues
- Site surveys and resolution of all construction activities with site foreman / charge hands
- Inspection of all works for compliance with safety requirements, technical specifications and compliance with design
- Planning of and preparation of all test documentation in accordance with the Project Quality Plan
- Liaison with internal and external QA/QC resources to ensure the compliance of our work scope with standards, client specifications and industry requirements.
- Work closely with Quantity Surveyors on cost management, including pricing of variations, reworks, progress reports, negotiation with clients and sub-contractors.
- Prepare snags and control snag list execution
- Reporting Monthly EHS statistics
- Degree Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, construction or equivalent
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Visio
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, AutoDesk, Navis Works and Isogen or equivalent packages
- Completion of Management of Safety in Construction (MSIC)
- Min 3 years relevant work placement experience as mechanical site engineer is required
- Experienced in process industry in piping fabrication, installation and testing
- Salary circa €50 – €60K
- Company pension scheme
- Supported CPD
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Mechanical site Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.