Mechanical Quantity Surveyor – 14418
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor required to join a leading Mechanical Contractor to work on Semi-Conductor and Pharmaceutical projects in Dublin. This contractor has a very strong order of books for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface client commercial/contract Team
- Project procurement including sub-contractors
- Conduct cost and risk analysis
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client
- Provide monthly valuations and certs
- Agree final accounts
- A Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- 3+ Years in a similar role.
- Plumbing/Pipefitting/Welding trade background/knowledge would be beneficial.
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical or Semi-Conductor projects would be beneficial.
- Mechanical experience is essential. Process and High purity piping experience would be a bonus.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- The successful Quantity Surveyor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit
- Salary €60,000 to €70,000 DOE
- This role offers work from home flexibility
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland
- Career progression opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Quantity
Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.