Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a leading consultancy based in Waterford. This role would suit a well-established mechanical engineer with experience leading design teams on building services projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in various sectors including renewable energy, food and dairy and healthcare.
This role would suit an engineer who is eager to grow in their career while being a part of a rapidly growing mechanical and electrical team.
- Manage a team of design engineers through the delivery of projects from concept through to completion.
- Develop and mentor junior / graduate members of staff.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will prepare specifications, schedules, drawings, and any other contract documents.
- Effectively meet the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Attend project and client meetings
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the company
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 7 years post graduate design experience.
- Chartership or en route to chartership is a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Strong proactive communicator.
- Salary: €60k – €70k – doe.
- Group healthcare scheme
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.