Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join an multi award winning mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Data Centres
- High Tech
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 4+ years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator
Salary & Benefits:
- €45,000 – €55,000 – Depending on Experience
- Condensed fortnight – every second Friday off
- Hybrid working
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education
- Support for chartership
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.