Mechanical Design Engineer required to join an award-winning consultancy based in their Galway office. This role would involve working on projects in a range of sectors such as data centres, healthcare, pharmaceutical and commercial. The successful mechanical engineer would be working closely with senior engineers who are extremely skilled and passionate about the work they do. This company prides itself on rewarding their staff and provides excellent benefits.
- Design mechanical building services systems such as HVAC and plumbing and draining systems.
- Prepare tender drawings, equipment schedules and specifications.
- Complete calculations to size mechanical equipment.
- Complete calculations to size ductwork, piping, plumbing, and draining.
- Coordinate the mechanical system layout with the electrical components of a building.
- Attend site meetings and site reviews
- Level 8 Degree in relevant discipline – Building Services, Mechanical Engineering.
- 4+ years’ experience working within a consultancy
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Familiar with all relevant codes
- Familiar with structural, architectural, and electrical models.
- Salary: €45k – €55k – doe.
- Condensed fortnight (every second Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holidays up to 25
- Pension Scheme
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 086 1034862. We will never send your cv to our clients without your permission.