Mechanical Building Services Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Cork. The successful Mechanical Building Services Engineer will be responsible for design of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. The position would provide a clear career path to a Senior Engineer position.
- €20m Nursing Home
- €20m Residential Projects
- €20m Hospital Extension
- €5m Hotel Redevelopment
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Building Services Engineer should have minimum 3+ years’ design experience within an engineering consultancy in the UK or Ireland.
- Must have extensive experience working on Medical/Healthcare projects.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Will need excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €40,000 – €50,000+, negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid leave
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a Mechanical Building Services Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 035 1825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.