Exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to a thriving award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy based in Dublin. The successful mechanical engineer will have the opportunity to work with a team of innovative and motivated engineers on a wide range building services project. This position would suit a motivated and practical individual who is eager to develop their career in a leading consultancy.
- Work under the direction of Senior Engineers to design mechanical building services packages in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Mechanical Engineers.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects.
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review, and sign off on mechanical installations.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings.
- Must have a minimum degree qualification in Mechanical Design Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- 3 + years relevant experience preferably in a design consultancy.
- The successful mechanical engineer will have a good knowledge of mechanical engineering systems for buildings.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Salary and Benefits:
- €40,000 – €50,000 – doe.
- Great career progression
- Opportunity to work closely with leading engineers
- Bike to work scheme.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.