A very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Construction Manager a large project in Dublin.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Mechanical project management.
- Management of design consultants and mechanical contractors.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical construction activities.
- Overseeing an entire mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Ensure project profitability.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- 4 Years+ experience as a Mechanical Construction Manager
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large projects with tight deadlines
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Detailed knowledge of the full design and construction process of a project.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must have an EU passport.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Salary €80,000 – €90,000 DOE
- Discounted healthcare
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Construction Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.