Experienced Mechanical Commissioning Manager required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. This contractor has a very strong order book for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Management of the projects Mechanical commissioning programme in line with project programme and deadlines.
- Management of CFCI and OFCI vendor with commissioning scope.
- Regular communication to all direct Mechanical Commissioning Engineers and Commissioning sub-contractors.
- Oversee the programming, testing, commissioning and handover of Mechanical Systems including (piped services, sprinklers, HVAC etc).
- Read and understand Mechanical drawings.
- Up to date knowledge of local standards and regulations of Mechanical systems.
- Report commissioning progress to the project manager.
- Oversee all the lock out tag out of Mechanical Systems.
- Preparation of documentation ready for client handover.
- Liaise with client and attend site meetings.
- Any other duties relating to Mechanical Commissioning required by the Project Manager.
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or Mechanical Trade qualification is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- Experience working with an M&E contractor in the UK or Ireland is essential.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Mechanical Commissioning Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €85,000 to €100,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Mechanical Commissioning Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.