M&E Coordinator with 2-3 years’ experience required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a large-scale commercial build project in Kilkenny. Our client is specifically looking for a Services Coordinator with mechanical background and an engineering degree. Our client has significantly expanded operations throughout this region and is hoping to have several new projects in the area coming up following the completion of this project. The successful M&E Coordinator will report to the Senior Project Manager on site.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services or Mechanical. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background
- 2-3 years relevant experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa €55k-€65K, depending on experience
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great Benefits package
If you are a M&E Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.