M&E Services Coordinator with about 2 years + relevant experience required for an excellent and growing medium sized main building contractor to work on various projects in the Dublin region – including residential and primary care centres. This role will suit a M&E Coordinator that has worked in a similar role previously ideally with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Ideally have 2-5 years’ experience in building services coordination in Ireland and the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €55k-€65K, depending on experience
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a M&E Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.