M&E Coordinator with 4+ years required for a mid-sized Main Building Contractor to work on a large hotel project in Central Dublin. Our client has a very steady and safe pipeline of work so this role is ideal for the experienced M&E professional with a long-term career in mind with a Main Contractor. This role will suit an M&E Coordinator who has worked on apartments, housing, offices or similar. Our client has no preference on the mechanical or electrical bias of the successful M&E Coordinator, just as long as they have contractor experience.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working for a contractor
- Datacentre experience
- Ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in building services coordination in Ireland and the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €75k-€85K, depending on experience
- Travel allowance / Van
- Strong benefits package.
If you are a M&E Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.