Junior Electrical Engineer required to join a mechanical and electrical design consultancy based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be involved in a range of projects including Residential and Commercial. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful junior electrical engineer to begin their career as an electrical building services design engineer.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on electrical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to a high standard
- Knowledge of BIM and CAD highly preferable
- Previous work placement/experience working within a consultancy environment preferred.
- Applications must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary – €30,000 – €40,000 – doe.
- Flexible working hours
- Great career progression
- Further study contributions
If you are a Junior Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.