Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 3 + years’ experience required to Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on large scale projects in South Dublin. This is the ideal role for the QS with around 3+ years’ experience with a building contractor who would like to develop a long-term with a well-established company who have a strong pipeline of landmark projects. You will work under an excellent commercial manager and be part of a well-staffed commercial team.
** Please note that our client will review applications from more senior level quantity surveyors as well as grad / junior level, please apply or contact me directly for more info.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Contractual administration
- Commercial resolution of Subcontract accounts;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of Scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Operation of Scheme Change Control;
- Estimating/pricing support to Schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain liaison;
- Quantity surveying activities in Delivery;
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- €50k– €60k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance
- Benefits package
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.