Experienced Heating Engineer required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical Contractor on projects in Offaly. The successful candidate will be working on the servicing side of the business and will report into the Lead Heating Engineer.
With a strong order book for the next 5 years+ our client has a range of large commercial contracts/projects including Hospitals, Hotels, Defence and Education.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Commercial boiler maintenance, fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Working on a variety of different commercial boilers.
- Developing skills in other areas of the business such as HVAC Systems and Mechanical.
- Working on Heating Systems, Control Systems and Gas/Oil Safety.
- Flexibility to travel to sites in the Midlands.
- Relevant trade qualification is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on commercial projects. Candidates with only domestic experience is not suitable for this role.
- Must have an in-date registration with RGII.
- Must be experienced in boiler maintenance, fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience working on a range of different commercial boiler types.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- The successful Heating Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Circa €50,000 – €60,000 DOE.
- Unused sick pay paid as bonus.
- Company vehicle.
- Daily expenses allowance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are a Heating Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.