Health and Safety Officer required for a leading Residential Developer to work on a project in South Dublin. The successful Health and Safety Officer will work under a highly experienced manager who has a proven track record in training health and Safety professionals within the construction industry. Our client has a great reputation being established for over 50 years with large-scale expansion plans.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
- Hold a relevant Health & Safety Qualification.
- Previously have worked on a construction site in any capacity.
- Hold a full, clean Driving license.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills.
- Confident proactive and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- €40k – €50k DOE
- Company vehicle
- Excellent career prospects
- Benefits package
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.