Health & Safety Manager required for one of Europe’s Leading contractors who specialise in turnkey Data Centre projects. This role would be based out of the Dublin HQ and the successful candidate would have a team of Health & Safety Leads/Advisors beneath them and would report directly into the Health & Safety Director. This company is extremely well respected in the industry and this role would be ideal for a Health & Safety Manager who wants to join a top company with a strong pipeline of projects.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Line manager for a team of site-based Health & Safety Leads / Advisors across sites in Ireland and Europe.
- Site audits and site planning.
- Presentations to corporate members.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
- Regularly review and update company risk assessments, safe operating procedures and safety statement
- Complete safety induction training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Ensure all company Health & Safety staff are investigating, recording and reporting accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Review sub-contractors’ safety statements and safety compliance.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings with the Health & Safety Director.
- Attend regular site visits to projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Degree Qualified in Health & Safety.
- Previous experience working on Data Centre projects is essential.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety Lead role.
- Proven experience of leading / managing teams of Health & Safety professionals.
- Must have up to date knowledge of industry compliance and regulations.
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Dublin and locations in Europe (when required).
- Experience working with an M&E or Main Contractor in the UK or Ireland is essential.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Mechanical Commissioning Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €80,000 to €100,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Travel and accommodations costs covered when travel is required
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Health & Safety Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.