We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor to work for a leading M&E contractor on a Semi-Conductor plant in Kildare. The successful candidate will be reporting into the sites Health & Safety lead.
If you are an Health & Safety Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Assist the Health & Safety lead in ensuring that they are fully compliant and up to date in all Health, Safety & Workplace legislation laid out by the client.
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Assist with the development of SOP’s and provide training and communication to site personnel.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Advise site management on the training & first aid requirements for the project.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- A relevant EHS qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary €50,000 to €60,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Health & Safety Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.