Health & Safety Advisor – 14176
Health & Safety Advisor required to join a leading Mechanical contractor based in Mayo. The successful candidate will report into the QEHS Manager and will be working on a range of turnkey building services projects including Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial. This company has a very strong order book for the next 5 years and offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Maintain ISO standards 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Complete regular site audits and inspections.
- Communicate audit findings to site management to rectify issues.
- Complete safety reports for the head office.
- Review sub-contractor safety documentation.
- Ensure the sites are adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the QEHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Construction / M&E safety role.
- A relevant EHS qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Full clean drivers license.
- Flexible to be office based but also attend regular site visits.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €35,000 to €45,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Health & Safety Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.