Health and Safety Officer with 4 years+ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work a large-scale building project in the City Centre. This Contractor has a great reputation as an employer and has a very low turnover of staff, ideal for the career minded individual who is looking progress and join a company with a stable pipeline of projects.
The successful Health and Safety Officer will have working on large scale building projects in the UK or Ireland in a similar role for at least 4 years.
- Hold a relevant Qualification
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience on building projects in Ireland or the UK
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
- €50-€60k (DOE)
- Excellent benefits package
- Great career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.